2009年6月29日星期一

27/6-28/6

27/6.....went out dinner wif parents at bandar puteri the 强强滚~~
and the after dinner then wait chee wai call
chee wai fetch us to sunway for movie-transformer^^
(jun meng,me,chee wai,jiun shean, and jun meng fren) 5 guys==''
when we reach there oledi 10 smtg i think
almost all shops closing==''....ntg can shop...hahaXD
the movie start at 11.55 and end about 2 smtg
and i reach home already 3 sharp....wakakaka
my sis and bro haven't slp nia~~~

i & my cousin


28/6......9 o'clock wake up and gather wif my "old fren" at damansara old town
they celebrate birhday wif three of us...ste,diong and me...
thank you for the present and the cake^^...




the cake they bought for mi..


after tat we went to the curve
and i found a soft music from popular
to......charging myself...hahaXD
like 5 smtg the gather was end up...so sad
and i follow ste to his home.....cuz
yesterday i leave my family to movie...and they revengeXD
and also having dinner wif ste and diong at ioi
i lost the present in 大人餐厅...so sorry
but lucky i saw the worker at bus stop and ask her to keep it for mi
and today i get bak...wakaka
well....here to wish my frenz happy birthday....
HAPPY BIRTDAY STEVEN !!!!!!

没有评论: